Community, Safety & Policing Sub Committee
Sub Committee Members
The Community Safety & Policing sub committee of Fulbourn Parish Council consists of up to 5 members of the 15 Council members.
The Community Safety & Policing sub committee was set up in May 2010 to further public security and safety in the village.
The aims of the group are to:
- set up a Police Liaison Group to include representatives from the parish, the Parish Council, the Police and the Police Community Support Officers (PCSOs)
- encourage people to report all crimes, including intimidation, vandalism and anti social behaviour, to the Police or the Police Community Support Officers (PCSOs) and monitor progress
- publicise information on the village noticeboards, in the Mill, in FPC leaflets, on posters and in the local press and media on who the neighbourhood PCSOs are and how to contact them and the Police
- encourage those parishioners who have home computers to subscribe to e cops
- reduce speeding by publicising 'Speedwatch' and campaign for volunteers
- report any poor or unlit street lights to the relevant authority and monitor progress
- report any pot holes in roads or pavements to relevant authority and monitor progress
- put in place any measures that are deemed necessary for the safety and security of parishioners and people, cars and bicycles passing through the village